Monday, January 25, 2016

Our Landing


The top of our stairs has always been an awkward space.  
There are no hallways just a landing filled with doors.
This space has been untouched for quite awhile, as I didn't know exactly what to do.  There isn't much space up there for furniture.

Here is the before...a lonely clock against the wall


And here is it after!  I love this gallery wall.  It is my all time favorite.


I bought this mirror not really knowing what I was going to do with it, but I loved it so much I couldn't pass it up.  And as luck would have it, it fits perfectly in between these doors!  

My girls love to dance in front of this mirror too!  It is known as the princess mirror around here!



You can see all the details on my Gallery Wall here
And the details on my clock are here 



TTFN

Brooke

You can follow me here:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this article, so many cool clocks. I have a really large clock which stands in front of my central heater, My friend to me to put my hvaccinci there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...