Monday, December 21, 2015

Tour Of My Living Room

Welcome to our home!  
I don't have a formal living room....they seemed to always collect dust and I needed an office.  So we converted our living room into an office.  It was the perfect solution for us, and I really love having it here!  
This photo is taken with my back to my front door, so this picture gives you a better idea of how my house is laid out.  On the other side of my gallery wall is our dining table!  I do love how open our main floor is, you can be in any room and know what is going on around you.  

I didn't go too crazy with my Christmas decor this year, but I wanted to added touches of Christmas to each room.  



We have never had a place to hang stockings before or matching stockings for that matter.  You can imagine my excitement to now have stockings and a place to hang them!  I refinished this shelf and added some hooks.  I also made these stocking out of linen and lace!



 I love this advent calendar.  I fill each door with either a treat or a fun Christmas activity, like draw your grandparents a Christmas picture or sing a Christmas Carol to your neighbors.  My girls have loved it and it has helped to contain the excitement.  




And of course I have to sneak in some fresh flowers, especially in the winter.  They help with the dreary days, and who doesn't love cinnamon scented pinecones.  They smell so delicious!











You can see the other parts of my home tour here

TTFN

Brooke


You can follow me here:



1 comment:

  1. It all looks lovely Brooke - love that advent calendar. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...