Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Birthday Party

We got the best Christmas present 7 years ago.  Doctors had told us the chances of us having children  on our own together were not very good.  You can imagine our excitement when I took that pregnancy test and it was positive!  Come to find out I was due on Christmas Day!!  Words cannot even explain how grateful we are to have her as part of our family.  Luckily she made her debut we week early.  

This year I asked her what kind of a party she wanted, I always try to put in extra effort to her birthday so it doesn't get too lost in the shuffle of Christmas.  When she told me she wanted a red and green party I was relieved, I can handle that!  





I swapped our center piece out with lots of goodies!  


White and chocolate cake donuts are a family favorite.



I made red velvet cupcakes with green frosting and sprinkles


My husband picked up these delicious cookies from Parson's, a local bakery!  They are delicious, I may have already tried one.



I bought some balloons, M&M's and Hersey Kisses.  I filled in around the dishes with cedar branches and ornaments.



We are ready for the party!!


TTFN

Brooke


You can follow me here:

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful story! Best present for Christmas anyone can have!!
    Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl and Marry Christmas to you and your family!!
    xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your 7 years old!
    The setting looks lovely (and those light blue chairs really make the whole room stand out).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...