Friday, October 2, 2015

DIY Fall Banner

It is raining here and a little chilly.  Which makes the perfect day for some hot cider and a fall banner!






I love the rustic with a bit of bling and this Craft Twinkle Writer from DecoArt is perfect for that!


I made my banner out of scraps of an old drop cloth.  
I first cut out my triangles, they are 3 inches long by 2 inches wide.


After I had them cut out I made an outline of my letter with the Twinkle Writer.  


I then went back and filled in the center. I didn't want to get too much glitter on the fabric so instead of squirting it everywhere I went back with a push pin and spread the glitter to the outside edge of the F until all the fabric inside the F was covered.


And you have a beautiful glittered letter.  


One of my favorite parts of the Twinkle Writer was the glitter sits on top of the fabric for awhile to allow working time, but it dries flat.




I love these flags on my old moss wood!  It is the perfect touch of bling!!





TTFN

Brooke

You can follow me here:



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...