Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Paris Burlap Pillows

I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I can't get enough of my sewing machine.  If you would have asked me a year ago if I liked to sew I would have answered that question with a BIG FAT NO!!!  However I have caught the sewing bug and I am loving it.  

Growing up my mom was an amazing seamstress, she even made my prom dresses.  I often tried to make a few things, but I would always get bored or frustrated half way through and later my mom always seemed to finish my half started projects.  One summer when I was in Jr. High I even took a sewing class from someone but it just never stuck....until now!  

And I am so happy it did, I love to lock myself in my sewing room and create new things.  For about the last month I have been working on some fun pillows, I needed a change in my house and here is what I came up with.


I have loved these pillows so much I have decided to make them to sell, as I think everyone needs one...RIGHT!!!



Here is the pricing info:

18x18 Paris Burlap Pillow Envelope with Button $22
16x16 Mustard Pillow Envelope with Paris Burlap and Buttons $20
16x16 Blue Bow Pillow Envelope with Paris Burlap $20
14x14 Cream Duck Cloth Pillow Envelope with Paris Burlap and linen Flower $18
18x18 Chevron Burlap Pillow Envelope $18

I am offering shipping as well for only $3 for your first pillow and $1 for each one after that.

If you are interested please send me an email to brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com with what you would like. I will send you an invoice through paypal, once the invoice is paid I will ship your order!

Custom orders are available!


TTFN

Brooke

2 comments:

  1. These are all soo lovely!! My favorite is the yellow one... Wish I knew how to sew!
    Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...