Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Geometrical Coffee Table Anyone?!

 My free time has been cut drastically since the arrive of Baby Brother, but I can't complain too much, because it is filled with many cuddles, smiles and of course a few of the other things too :) 

But the wheels in my head have been turning and itching to create.  What is it about a girl and her paint?  Man, I sure do miss it all of too often! 

I am so excited to show off this coffee table!
I have always had a thing for coffee tables, as they add a perfect touch of personality to any room.  And this coffee table is no exception, I mean look at those legs all french and cute.  And the oval top was just calling for a little personality so we took care of that!


I first painted everything turquoise and once it was dry I measured out how I wanted my design to look.  Once I had it sketched out I began to tape everywhere I wanted it to be turquoise.  Once it was all taped and measured I seal up my tape (tutorial here)  This makes for really nice straight lines!
I painted the remaining area cream once it was dry I pulled off the tape and......


TADA!!
We have ourselves a one of a kind beautiful table, perfect for any room!





This beauty is For Sale, Please see my Furniture For Sale Tab for all the details or send me an email
@ Brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...