Monday, October 21, 2013

A Little Witchy!

A few of my friends and I went to a Witch Festival last weekend.  
I am not always great at setting aside time to spend with just the girls, but I am so glad I let them talk me into going!  I seem to get wrapped up in my own craziness and forget to step out side my box all of too often.

For the Festival we all decorated a witches hat to wear around while shopping and during the Musical, see I told you I have been getting my craft on lately.   


My oldest daughter is being a peacock for halloween and I had a few left over feathers!  I am loving peacock feathers, they are so pretty and have such bright fun colors in them!  
The tulle was also left over from her costume, I was pretty proud of myself, all I bought was the hat for $3 at Target, the rest I had around the house!  


Here are a few pictures of the hat in action!!  Look at those fun witches we are sitting by!




Happy Monday EVERYONE!!

TTFN

Brooke

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...