Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paint Party #9

It is that TIME AGAIN!!!  I am so excited to see what everyone has been up to!



 Here is my fun Paint Project and I even get to keep it!  I love the 2 tones and the grain sack lines!







What a fun 2 toned dresser by Mimi's Vintage Charm done with Chalk Paint!  Beautiful!!





I love how Helen at Picked and Painted always mixes her own colors, and they turn out amazing!!  I want to paint something this color!!


I love the bold color of this orange table, and the blue accessory done by Reposhture Studio!  



Here is my Paint Party Pinterest board, Check out all the Features from the Paint Party!!
Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only paint projects, if it somehow involves paint you can link up
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png  Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png


4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) I love to Feature your awesome work, I will pin all featured projects, and I also share a few on  my Facebook page each week!
6)Visit others, make new friends!!
7) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite! Happy to join your link party today and check out all the fabulous DIYs.
    ~FringeGirl (thedomesticfringe.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke! Thanks for inviting me to join your party. Love all the projects you've featured!
    Camilla @ Somethingisdone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features this week. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature! What a great surprise!
    Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...