Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Paint PARTY!!!

Welcome back to the PAINT PARTY!!  



Here is my paint project from this week.  I turned this old record player into a beautiful new buffet. 
You can read the whole post here


I loved seeing all the fun projects and of course you have inspired me!

First up is this beautiful Buffet from Serendipity Redefined.  
I just love this piece, I don't even have the words to describe it! 


Look at this beautiful Vanity, I seriously SEARCH AND SEARCh for things like this and I have yet to be successful and for not liking to pick Create Inspire did an amazing job of finding and refinishing this piece!  I can see it in my Master Bedroom now!


I am so in love with drawers painted a different color, but I have not been daring enough to try it, so thank you for the inspiration Rain on a Tin Roof!  I love the Gray and White Contrast!


And last but not least this amazing ceiling!  I love of all the character and charm of this ceiling from Butterfly and Bungalow.  I dream of having a ceiling like this someday!
If you were featured feel free to have a button on the right hand column!  Now lets get another AMAZING party going!


Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only paint projects, if it somehow involves paint you can link up
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, Either on my blog or one of these below I am not picky
Follow my blog with Bloglovin  photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png 
4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining the fun!


11 comments:

  1. Thank you, Brooke, for your sweet comment and for featuring me.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature Brooke! You picked some amazing ones! Feeling inspired. :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite, Brooke! Your blog is lovely! That stereo piece is a trip~ I had one growing up! Of course, yours looks much better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party again this week! Love your features, I'm a total sucker for the painted ceiling, it's fantastic!
    Molly JustALittleCreativity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another party! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brooke,
    Thanks for visiting my little blog and for your lovely comments :) Just popped over and linked up at your party! Yay!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my page & hosting!! Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Brooke, I just joined the Party and added your link for THURSDAY Parties...I hope my little project qualifies here...I STAINED a Potting Bench? Thanks for hosting..Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my dresser! I'm so glad you like how it turned out! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun party...Thanks for the invite!! :) I am now following you too.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for featuring my french cabinet! xo, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...