Thursday, November 29, 2012

It is PURPLE!!

My WONDERFUL friend found this cute little desk on Craig's List for me.  
I love all the details and the hardware is just beautiful.  
It just needed some love, and life brought back in to it.  


Here she is all done and ready for a new home!


I haven't painted with chalk paint in a while and I was missing it.  This desk was the perfect fit. 
 I love the soft purple with white accents and the newly painted hardware.



One of the best and hardest parts of taking pictures of a piece is staging it.  I am always looking for a wall to put piece furniture up against, and wandering through my house to find the perfect items to place on the furniture.  I usually end up rearranging my other furniture and scrubbing floors and so on and so on, it seems to have a rippling effect!  Most of the time it all needs to be done I just need something to make me do it!  But when a picture truly showcases the beauty of what you have created the messes all seem to be worth it!


I had a very cute assistant today, aka mini me!  She was sick and camped out on the couch, but she wasn't sick enough to miss out on a photo shoot!!


This Desk is for sale if you are interested please see my furniture for sale tab at the top of my blog!

TTFN

Brooke

4 comments:

  1. Your desk is really cute. Love the picture of your assistant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous! What a prefect pale shade of lavender! It is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makeover you have here and how nice to have a little helper.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the prettiest shade of purple! such a soft lavender.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...