Monday, April 30, 2012

Garage Sales!!

I am so ADDICTED to garage sales.  
Every Friday I get on KSL Classifieds and look up all the Garage/Estate Sales happening on Saturday.  I draw out my plan of what ones I will go to and the order I will go to them.  
{writing this makes me feel a little crazy} 

But it is the best feeling when I find that treasure for $5! 

I found this window and I love everything about it.  I love the chipping paint, I love all the hardware and the best part is the shape!  I can't wait to hang it, I think it will find a home on my landing!






My other find were these awesome jars!  I love the details in them, and I LOVE how they look in my bathroom!  



I did find some other treasures I will share later, they need a little love!

Every Saturday Morning my 3 year old gets up early with me and we head out!  she loves to come with me and find her own treasures.  I have a mini me in training!

2 comments:

  1. I've got to get back into garage sales. I'm such a sleepy head in the A.M. anymore though. Can't wait to see what you do with the old window... stained glass? That't on my list to do, on a small scale. Love the jars too!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love garage sales too!
    I love your treasures you found, especially those jars :)

    I never thought about looking on ksl for the sales, lol...

    anyway, I live up here in Brigham city and I went to my first garage sale of the season last weekend. I found some wonderful white linens for a guest bedroom redo I plan to attemp in the summer.

    Happy garage sailing ;)

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...